1948 Opening of Extensions

In 1947 more classrooms were added to the building, as well as a refectory and additional bedrooms for the Sisters.  The extensions were opened in 1948.

1948 Small 



1948 The extension can be seen at the back of the school on the far left.

 Opening Small



Opening of extensions, 1948

 Side Of School Small  


Side view of school with Chapel in front on ground floor and the extensions on the left - Sisters' refectory, and Sisters' bedrooms above.

(Sr June Peck, pers. comm. 2017)

 Side View Small



Side view, 1948

 Flower Small



Flower bed in front of school

 Driveway Small



Driveway into the front of the school.